How much did you pay?

Sorry that you took offense to my comment but I wasn't trying to be rude. I just said it bc if I was to sell a Cham with any imperfections, that Cham would be heavily discounted. He's a pretty boy but $250 is not a small amount of money. And if I was going to spend $250, I wouldn't want any imperfections. That's all I was trying to say.

It's not a small amount of money, but it's also not a big imperfection...If it was noticeable, sure, discount it. I will spend my money on what I feel is worth it, thanks.

Great! Your money not mine. I was being apologetic and nice but whatever.

Last edited:
@ Rottsko,

A little OT but I just *literally* purchased a Cham from you guys @ Komeleons a couple of minutes ago, a male youth Sired by Ollie.

So back on topic, I paid $300 for my Nosy Be (Scremeleons) and now $300 for an Ambilobe (Komeleons). :)

Great! Your money not mine. I was being apologetic and nice but whatever.

It's hard to accept an apology after you basically said my chameleon wasn't worth anything. If you have an issue with the price, take it up with crazy chams. But a cham from that lineage is outstanding, and I'll pay for their customer service and kindess anyday.

@ Rottsko,

A little OT but I just *literally* purchased a Cham from you guys @ Komeleons a couple of minutes ago, a male youth Sired by Ollie.

So back on topic, I paid $300 for my Nosy Be (Scremeleons) and now $300 for an Ambilobe (Komeleons). :)

Awesome! Thx for your business. We really appreciate and love our clients. :)

i’ve paid $100-$500+ for panthers. the most expensive females that i’ve ever bought ($400 & $450) from specific lines never gave me egg one….but i understand there’s no guarantees in this hobby!

$60-120 for carpets, WC vs. CBB.

free donated wild veiled. he needs a home w/ lady veileds; i won’t be breeding him.

It's hard to accept an apology after you basically said my chameleon wasn't worth anything. If you have an issue with the price, take it up with crazy chams. But a cham from that lineage is outstanding, and I'll pay for their customer service and kindess anyday.

I'm sorry my words hurt you. I never said your Cham wasn't worth anything. All I said was that if I had the choice of spending $250 for a small imperfection or paying $300 for a Cham with no imperfection, I would've paid the $50 extra to get a Cham without an imperfection. Your cham looks great and is worth what you think it is. I'm not arguing with you about that.

I'm sorry my words hurt you. I never said your Cham wasn't worth anything. All I said was that if I had the choice of spending $250 for a small imperfection or paying $300 for a Cham with no imperfection, I would've paid the $50 extra to get a Cham without an imperfection. Your cham looks great and is worth what you think it is. I'm not arguing with you about that.

I have no need for a perfect cham, though. ..the other one was only 275...but I wanted him. I have an affinity to the broken animals...they need love too! Apology accepted though

My first two chameleons were free- first one one of the missionary kids in my class brought back to the boarding/day school in Addis from where his parents were stationed in Ethiopia -(40 years ago) I have no idea what kind he was -
My second was from a girl I work with who had more unexpected babies than she wanted to handle at the time - (jackson)
My panther was $225 delivered and my flapneck was 100.00 plus shipping- my flapneck reminds me of my first the most - you never forget your first.

Chameleon: Female turquoise veiled chameleon, free. A gift from my son, as a result of an owner surrender for adoption at the Petco where he works.

Reptibreeze, domelights, UVB and heat lamps, calcium, crickets and gutloads, drippers, vines and schifflera plants . . . those are turning out a little pricier, LOL!

(But since I only needed the excuse to have one, I'm rather unreasonably happy about her . . .)

There were others who didn't have a nipped tail for the same price, and others that were more than him. But i wanted HIM, over all the others I saw. The nipped tail doesn't affect him, not even really cosmetically. I couldn't even tell it was nipped until I saw the caption and looked super hard for it. If you don't like them, don't get them...but I really don't mind. That comment was pretty rude, imo...

male9_011414_4_zps019676e6.jpg

male9_011414_3_zps713f6bea.jpg

I wouldn't trade him for anything.

He's a nice looking critter. You did good.

I live in Calgary, Canada and I paid $300 for my male panther at 3-4 months old from a private breeder. I looked at all pet stores and there was only 1 male that I found for about the same amount so I went to the breeder. I think $300-$400 is standard around here.

Veiled were less, around $200 from breeders or at the local chains for $100-150.

There were others who didn't have a nipped tail for the same price, and others that were more than him. But i wanted HIM, over all the others I saw. The nipped tail doesn't affect him, not even really cosmetically. I couldn't even tell it was nipped until I saw the caption and looked super hard for it. If you don't like them, don't get them...but I really don't mind. That comment was pretty rude, imo...

male9_011414_4_zps019676e6.jpg

male9_011414_3_zps713f6bea.jpg

I wouldn't trade him for anything.

This cham is beautiful. I think I know what my next cham is gonna be. Really truly a beautiful speciman. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom