How much did you pay?

Deevo

First of all this isn't to see who paid the most or has the most expensive chameleon.

I was very curious to see how much people from different areas paid for their chameleon around the world, specifically the species

How much you paid: $120 CDN

Species: Kinyongia vosseleri (fischers)

Where: Mom + pop pet store just north of Toronto.

I spent $100 including shipping for one cb brev. It may be a but much for a pygmy but I love the little fella!

Southern California, USA

Juvie Veiled Chameleon - 90$ usd (petco)

Baby jacksons chameleon - 50$ usd ("mom and pop" store that had very abused animals)

$90 usd for our female veiled
$45 usd for our male veiled (had a 50% off coupon issued to us by an employee because we talked about wanting to get another and he saw how happy n healthy our female was ;) )

Both from The same petco in our area.

new hugo

Uk manchester. £35 epic retails month old. Not cham in profile pic

Attachments

• IMG-20140105-00193.jpg
    IMG-20140105-00193.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 148
Prices in canada are so much more!! Wow!! Baby veileds are never under 100CAD.. The cheapest I've seen was 129.99 on a sale. I had to pay 199.99 for my poor stressed veiled. I didn't care though I just wanted we out of there!!

My juvenile Jackson Xanth was $125 including shipping, and my Sambava Panther was $190. I believe the Sambava was 5 months old at the time. The Jackson is from FlChams, and the Sambava is from a member here. They're both awesome animals.

I think it was around $300 for each of my Panther males. One was a bit more than the other and I paid for overnight shipping as well. They are worth every penny!!

There is a reptile only shop near me that has tiny baby vields for 79.99, I even saw some drinking from the waterfall which I thought was different.

In the town where I go to school there was a stunning quad that sold for $500, the most I've ever seen one listed for other then a parsons

$150 (consignment/owner surrender)
Ambilobe panther (~1 year old, kinked and nipped tail)
Repticon columbia sc

Prices in canada are so much more!! Wow!! Baby veileds are never under 100CAD.. The cheapest I've seen was 129.99 on a sale. I had to pay 199.99 for my poor stressed veiled. I didn't care though I just wanted we out of there!!

In Ontario (at least in my region) I usually see young veileds around $100, sometimes on sale for less.

My ambilobe panther male was $175 right from the breeder.

When he's paid for, $250 for a male Ambilobe Panther, from the breeder. He's 6 months. Barely nipped tail.

My 10 month old veiled was only $50 - I picked him up from the breeder. His larger brothers, however, were about $80ish.

Back
Top Bottom