how many should he be eating

yonark

hi, my veiled cham norbit is 4months old, how many crickets or locust etc should he be eating daily. i am also dusting them with calcium mon to fri and giving him vits and minerals sat and sun, is this ok

what type of calcium is it? you need to use cal w/o d3 daily and w/ d3 twice a month. you only need to supplement vitamins twice a month also. i have a 4 month old male and he eats around 8-10 small-medium sized crickets a day.

ya whut he said
but when he gets older he will eat like 10 large a day, unless you catch grass hoppers an inch ling, mine eats like 3 of those

A baby should eat about 8-10 appropriate sized crickets a day (or equivalent of) dusted lightly with calcium w/o d3 4-5 days a week. The vitamins only need to be used twice a month, the calcium with D3 will depend on the brand.

thanks for the advice, i will cut back his vits and min to twice a month, i give him calcium without d3 daily but haven't given him with d3 as yet. he is eating around 10 bugs a day but i thought he should have been eating more

10 a day is perfect. Rep-cal brand calcium should be used twice a month, and minerall should be used 4-6 times a month. Nutribol should be carefully used because it has vit. A in it, which chameleons can overdose on.

Back
Top Bottom