how to use repashy calcium plus lod

plzhelp

i have a 2 year old panther chameleon how many crickets/worms should i dust with this calcium and how many times a month should i use it. thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 41
Lod version should be used 2 times a month on his normal feeder amounts for that day. Typically his age it would be 3-5 feeders every other day feeding. With this one typically people will follow a 1st and the 15th schedule. Lightly dusted only. They should not look like powdered donuts. Then all other feedings should be a calcium without D3.

Lod version should be used 2 times a month on his normal feeder amounts for that day. Typically his age it would be 3-5 feeders every other day feeding. With this one typically people will follow a 1st and the 15th schedule. Lightly dusted only. They should not look like powdered donuts. Then all other feedings should be a calcium without D3.
i’m sorry that is a little confusing for me so are you saying use this supplement on 3-5 feeders twice a month and then use calcium without d3 every other feeding?

i’m sorry that is a little confusing for me so are you saying use this supplement on 3-5 feeders twice a month and then use calcium without d3 every other feeding?
Correct... Whatever your normal feeding amounts are on feeding days. You supplement all of those feeders. Lightly dusted only. Your rotation would be Calcium Plus LoD 2 times a month say on the 1st and the 15th then all other feeding days would be calcium without D3.

Correct... Whatever your normal feeding amounts are on feeding days. You supplement all of those feeders. Lightly dusted only. Your rotation would be Calcium Plus LoD 2 times a month say on the 1st and the 15th then all other feeding days would be calcium without D3.
ok thank you very much

so i have never supplemented him with any multivitamin (besides the other day on the 15th when i posted this) i just gutload his food and i used to feed him grasshoppers which are high in vitamin A from like 6 months to a year and a half, but i haven’t fed any grasshoppers in about a year and didn’t gutload feeders for about 6 months so i believe the reason he is closing his eye is because of lack of vitamin A. i put the multivitamin on like 6 worms cause that’s all he eats big amounts of and since then i saw he still closes 1 eye and he has a tiny bit of like crust in his eye and i looked it up i think that means lack of vitamin A. so my question is do you think i should give him more multivitamin and should i flush his eyes out with a slowly dripping water bottle cap or what do you think, thank you for your help.

so i have never supplemented him with any multivitamin (besides the other day on the 15th when i posted this) i just gutload his food and i used to feed him grasshoppers which are high in vitamin A from like 6 months to a year and a half, but i haven’t fed any grasshoppers in about a year and didn’t gutload feeders for about 6 months so i believe the reason he is closing his eye is because of lack of vitamin A. i put the multivitamin on like 6 worms cause that’s all he eats big amounts of and since then i saw he still closes 1 eye and he has a tiny bit of like crust in his eye and i looked it up i think that means lack of vitamin A. so my question is do you think i should give him more multivitamin and should i flush his eyes out with a slowly dripping water bottle cap or what do you think, thank you for your help.
There could be quite a bit more going on then. Is this the same Panther your talking about in the other thread?

Back
Top Bottom