How many Pygmy owners are on her?

I was reasearching them. How the heck do you get temps down for them? In cage AC?
Before manipulating cage temperature, first consider the room’s ambient temperature. Cage location can mean everything. Choosing an appropriate room in your house can mean the difference of several degrees in the ambient temperature. Rooms that face the west or south are likely to be slightly warmer than those facing east or north. In two-story residences, keeping the cham downstairs or even in the basement will mean lower ambient temperatures.
Central air and individual air conditioning units are the most widely used for the cooling options it will also depends on ur location n climate.

@Lunatuck to add to alphakenc another thing to consider would be height of your tanks. Hot air is less dense than cool air which may cause a gradient of temperature in the room. For example, the bottom rack tanks in my enclosures are cooler and dry out less. Cooling can be as involved as individual cooling or as simple as a frozen bottle of water you have to engineer something that will work for your needs. What is the ambient temperature in your room?

@Lunatuck to add to alphakenc another thing to consider would be height of your tanks. Hot air is less dense than cool air which may cause a gradient of temperature in the room. For example, the bottom rack tanks in my enclosures are cooler and dry out less. Cooling can be as involved as individual cooling or as simple as a frozen bottle of water you have to engineer something that will work for your needs. What is the ambient temperature in your room?

The room my panther is in ranges from 70 (normally)to about 85(on the hottest few days of the year). But, my interest is purely academic. I don't believe I could keep a chameleon with such strict requirements in that room and I wouldn't want them in my basement. I'd love to observe one under someone else's care, though.

Temperatures.. in from Canada it’s now -20 outside so cold temp are easy to get! During the summer I got air conditioner
These guys are awesome. We all need to exchange more info on pygmies it’s odd how little is available.
I knooooowww! crazy I was looking for info and at the end.. I just decide to read about rainforest and figure they are a part of the soil lol

Back
Top Bottom