How many pinheads will a baby cham eat per day?

sarahog

Hi, I have 8 veilds that I need to get pinheads for but I'm not sure how many each Cham should eat per day. They are one month old. Last time I got them a few weeks ago they wanted nothing to do with them so they've still been on fruit flies. I think they are ready to switch since I'm going through tons of ff a day lol. How many would you guys suggest getting at a time for 8 babies, again, one month old veilds. Say a week supply? Also, will the pinheads get too big for them within that week?

Thanks!!

Thank you!!! If I got a weeks worth at once do you think they'd grow too big by the end of the week?

Agreed. A crickets lifespan is more than a month. They say that your crickets should be no longer than your chameleons eyes are apart. This a great rule of thumb.

Just make sure that you are gut loading your crickets!! If the food your chameleons are eating isn't nutritious, your chameleon will get no nourishment. I reccomend any greens, vegetables and even fruit along with a water supplement. I use the yellow flukers, but people use wet sponges and wet paper towels. The crickets must be hydrated!

Back
Top Bottom