How many females are you housing together?

LLL is not the cheapest after you pay for their freight shipping addition. They email you a day later to confirm .So they actually tack on another $10 - $15 to your charge depending on location. Ive since went with Pangea reptiles. Which the more you buy from pangea you collect points. After a while you can use your points as cash toward items. I just got a repti sun 5.0 4ft for $5 shipped since I used my points towards it. I like it also since Im in OHIO it actually takes only 1 single day to get my order on regular shipping. LLL takes like forever and I pay more and its at least a full week since they don't even process your order for like a day.

I noticed the same thing about the extra freight charge. The amount I've purchased from them too I've never received a coupon or percentage off at all.

Yes, DIY has been promising to have them any day for months so LLL really is THE option right now.

I had two females that seemed fine next to each other without a sight barrier and found the smaller of the two one day going crazy hissing at the other....they need there own cage and a barrier.

if you have a wall you could fill up with cages...id just make them out of wood and screen. you could even make slits for dividers so you could make the cages larger by taking out the divider. i think itd be cool and cheaper.. just my opinion.

if you have a wall you could fill up with cages...id just make them out of wood and screen. you could even make slits for dividers so you could make the cages larger by taking out the divider. i think itd be cool and cheaper.. just my opinion.

I wish I was just handy enough to make that happen!

do you have the tools? I'm sure we (or I) can help you out with figuring out how to pull it off.

Unfortunately no. However I was thinking of doing a series of those adjustable wire racks from like Home Depot. I've seen that pulled off quite well.

Yes, DIY has been promising to have them any day for months so LLL really is THE option right now.

I had two females that seemed fine next to each other without a sight barrier and found the smaller of the two one day going crazy hissing at the other....they need there own cage and a barrier.

I would go elsewhere if it were cheaper but I like their cages at LLL. I don't like getting stuck with extra freight charges though. Everyone else seems to just have reptibreezes and I hate them. I wonder what is taking DIY so long...

Back
Top Bottom