How many do you have??

How many chameleons do you own?

• Total voters
I am down to 1 blue bar ambilobe...I had 3 red bar panthers that went back to their owner....so I have 3 empty cages that need filling :rolleyes:

i have 2 chameleons from B.R Reptiles in Germany. The best chameleon breeders in Europe so im told!

1 Green body B.B Ambilobe Male
1 Green body B.B Ambilobe Female

Hoping to breed them when they mature. The sire of my male is the pic in my avatar.

i have just 1 8 month old bluebar x ambaja male and my blue bar female is on the way, i also have 1.1 leachianus geckos male is a nu pine isle and the female a grande terra type B, i have a baby female gargoyle gecko, and a 3.8 crested gecko breeding colony, 4 are gravid and are going be absolute stunners . sorry for goin off i know it was just a chameleon survey

I answered already once and voted. When I did answer I only had my one Cham! I know have 2, my baby panther and Reptar my Veiled Cham. I want another so before to long it may be 3 Chams I have :)

I own 2x Veiled Chameleons.

1x Female, Chamille who is about 6 months old.
1x Male, Leon who is about 5 months old.

Hopefully in a year I'll be over run with baby Veiled :)

I have two.

Started off with a young Female veiled, within three weeks i got a young Male too.

Im so tempted by a panther or a carpet if i could find them, but i think two is enough for me, at the moment,:)

I don't have any yet :-( But I've been reading on and off for years and I plan to have one by 2011! I've delayed so long.

I only have my one male veiled Ferguson James Pruitt the IV I would love to get a panter also but my abode is to small

Test Post.

Okay, so why does this thread keep showing up in "threads with new posts" searches when there haven't been any new posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom