How friendly is YOUR chameleon?

My chameleon is so friendly that its kind of scary lol.

Every morning he wakes up and comes over to the door and stares at me till I feed him. Then he makes his way to the lamp and sits there for like 10 minutes then comes back to the door and stares at me till I get him out. Then he brightens up instantly. He loves me. He sits in the bathroom on a tree while I shower, well the other day I took a bath and he tried to climb in with me. Seriously my cham is obsessed with me lol

He pouts if I don't get him out too.

C'mon squeekz, are you trying to tell us that it has nothing to do with the supers and waxies that you stick all over yourself :D

Seriously though, that is a great relationship you have with your cham.

My 4 month old panther is shy and runs away if I get too close in his cage. He used to turn dark whenever I came near the cage but after a few weeks he seems more confident when I am around. I only tried to hand feed him once and he ran up to me and bit my finger so I only use the feeder cup now. I don't want to stress him out too much.

My only concern is if I have to remove him from the cage to go to the vet or rearrange the cage, I won't be able to safely get him out. Should I continue to try to hand feed him to get him used to me? I have only had him for a month.

He is 4 moths old to him you look like a walking red wood tree. Give him some time he will come around. You are the bringer of food and rain he will learn to love you or at least tolerate you breathing his air.

My chameleon is so friendly that its kind of scary lol.

Every morning he wakes up and comes over to the door and stares at me till I feed him. Then he makes his way to the lamp and sits there for like 10 minutes then comes back to the door and stares at me till I get him out. Then he brightens up instantly. He loves me. He sits in the bathroom on a tree while I shower, well the other day I took a bath and he tried to climb in with me. Seriously my cham is obsessed with me lol

He pouts if I don't get him out too.

That is how Bodhi was only he would rather come out then eat the worms. And if you tried to put him back he would huff at you.

Back
Top Bottom