How do you think of hybrid(Veiled x Panther)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNA

Have anybody made Panther to mate with Veiled?
What's will got from this hybrid?
How do you think of hybrid? interesting,unmeaning or unkind

Thanks

Hmmm...It is not cruel or anything unless you force but that would be like breeding a cat and a dog. Actually I heard they accomplished that in China or Japan or whatever country in that area.

Breeding a cat and dog is genetically impossible, there is WAY to huge of a difference even with genetic manipulation.

order: Canis
Order: felis

there is to much diversity for there to be any kind of development or even merger of sperm and egg.. even if it did happen the body in which was growing the new organism would reject it and it'd die.

im not sure about chameleons but such an endeavor of a pantherX vieled hmm not sure. i know they are both in the chameleo. but id assume there is to much genetic diversity between the species.

I am so sorry for my poor English.
Although I don't really know what you mean. but I understand that you are worring about whether they mate or not.

After looking the following picture, you may konw it could happen.
I am just odd how chameleon can be got.

Breeding a cat and dog is genetically impossible, there is WAY to huge of a difference even with genetic manipulation.

order: Canis
Order: felis

there is to much diversity for there to be any kind of development or even merger of sperm and egg.. even if it did happen the body in which was growing the new organism would reject it and it'd die.

im not sure about chameleons but such an endeavor of a pantherX vieled hmm not sure. i know they are both in the chameleo. but id assume there is to much genetic diversity between the species.

Then again I did say I heard.;)

they won't be fertile. *im pretty sure*

你 话 官话 ...

you speak mandarin?

Last edited:
it says your from beijing, i have had some dealings with mandarin, allthough im not great at it.

i can't read one of the articles, please copy pasta.

and second i see no validty or anythign that leads me to believe thats real...it could easly be fabricated.

The first one require me to log in. I cannot see it. Please help me to copy to here, Thanks

Cag or Dat is comming from different species.(feline and canine)
But both Veiled and Panther comes from chameleons. It just like Caucasian marry with Negro.

it says your from beijing, i have had some dealings with mandarin, allthough im not great at it.

i can't read one of the articles, please copy pasta.

and second i see no validty or anythign that leads me to believe thats real...it could easly be fabricated.

Maybe you can come to beijing again.

take this any way you like, but ive never heard of a white/ black union, where one had a GIANT crest sticking out of his head, lol

that is were you are wrong DNA, you must understand that is an entirely different scenario, as all human beings come from homo sapien and are the same species, but because of adaptation and over 40 thousand years of evolution, the human species are all one in the same, but have changed in order to acclimate to there surroundings.

but when you look at a species Chameleo
Kingdom: Animalia

Phylum: Chordata

Class: Reptilia

Order: Squamata

Suborder: Iguania

Family: Chamaeleonidae

OK, so all the way down to Family.. but then Genus and Species is what makes All the difference.

Genus: Chamaeleo

Species: C. calyptratus

Then look at panthers.

Genus: Furcifer

Species: F. pardalis

the genus are instantly different, that is do to a genetic/ physical difference. if those eggs do survive, i don't believe they will.

I did, and unless i can see the first article actually published by a credible source, i can't take it seriously either.

haha april fools.
how to say this.. hmm there is a from what i know a large variety in fucifer paradalis. but there is a big difference inbetween other species of chameleons.

the reason dogs are interchanable is because they still fall under canine familiarus. But they can inter change with wolves because the genus also matches. canis lupis.

look at bears though.

they no longer fall under canis....but still are the closest relation to dogs next to other animals in the canis species but cannot interbreed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom