How do you plant pothos cuttings

gpg1022

i Just recieved 2 pothos cuttings from joshsfrogs and i am waiting on the cage, but i would like to plant this pothos as soon as possible so it can have time to grow. How would you go about planting these cuttings?

Do you mean just a pothos leaf? or do they have roots all ready? i just put my pothos leaves in a glass of water until they start to grow roots, then i plant them in a pot.

If they are to go in with your cham then wash the leaves with mild dish soap, rinse them really,really well and plant in organic soil mixed 1/2 & 1/2 with play sand. The play sand it so the plant will drain and not get water logged and die. I cover the plant dirt with rocks so the cham doesn't eat it.

If the plant had no roots them put it in water until it has a good root system.

I keep them in water w some plant food until they stark growing roots..
then they can be planted..
They are pretty tough plants and easy to do cuttings with..

Pothos roots grow right where the leaves grow, but on the opposite side. When you put it in dirt, make sure the end of the plant up to a little over the first leaf stem is covered in dirt.

Burry some of the stem in dirt and bam! Or you can just stick it in a cup of room temp water. You can even use water crystals as soil!

I have tons of rooted cuttings if you need some. Just PM me. :)

Burry some of the stem in dirt and bam! Or you can just stick it in a cup of room temp water. You can even use water crystals as soil!

I have tons of rooted cuttings if you need some. Just PM me. :)
I do the same a Kara, put in water crystals away you go...

Back
Top Bottom