How do you guys get over a bad day

Millz&Jukka

Avid Member
hi there
It's my birthday and I'm having a bit of a bad day :/ I know this forum is for chameleons but I was just wondering about tips for cheering yourself up and getting over bad days
Thanks <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! :)

Go watch your chameleon devour his most favored treat. Always makes me happy to see my cham happy. (y)

Last edited:
Hi there- Happy Birthday to you - I'm sure everyone would wish you the same on this wonderful forum.
I'm ever so sorry to hear you aren't having a very good day- I'm sending you lots of best birthday wishes and hoping that, as trickedoutbiker says, you go and watch Jukka- he'll cheer you up and give him a mental hug for being there. Feed him a waxworm- go on - it's a treat day!
I know my clown of a panther always cheers me up- rambling around, trying very hard to always reach one particular rope of his climbing frame when there's plenty more that are much easier - but no - has to be that one. You know how they are.
Anyway, maybe you'll post a picture of him having a birthday waxworm and I hope you feel better soon.:)

hi there
It's my birthday and I'm having a bit of a bad day :/ I know this forum is for chameleons but I was just wondering about tips for cheering yourself up and getting over bad days
Thanks <3
I usually think of my self as doing something wonderful, that I can never really do. For me, I dream I am in Matasgascar. Or maybe of a Cham I hope to get someday, a parsons for example.. Or just pm someone like me to talk to!!

Thanks everyone, I took all your advice(my mum wouldn't let me have a drink :p) and I'm a lot happier now. I think just enjoying time with Jukka really helped
Thanks everyone!! <3

What you need to do is realize they you are an amazing young lady and you have your whole life ahead of you to dream big and go out and make it happen!! Every person has has gold in them, you just have to dig it out! So glad you have a mum who loves you and will take time out to watch a movie with you! Be blessed and have a very Happy Birthday!!!

What you need to do is realize they you are an amazing young lady and you have your whole life ahead of you to dream big and go out and make it happen!! Every person has has gold in them, you just have to dig it out! So glad you have a mum who loves you and will take time out to watch a movie with you! Be blessed and have a very Happy Birthday!!!
I've watched enough criminal minds to know that people do not really have gold in them and you should definately not try to dig it out or Hotch will come after you!

Back
Top Bottom