How do I know when my female is pregnant?

Wrxboxer2

I have a veiled female chameleon, and when I introduced her to my male, she gave off the signs of pregnancy ( the dark blue with spots) she is about 9-11 months old, but I just got her last week so I don't know much about her, do you think she's pregnant with infertile eggs?

Plus is she swollen. I don't know much about veilds but when panthers are gravid they become dark and hiss at males as kinyonga said. You may even be able to see out lines of eggs. Hope they are all fertile and good luck;)

Post a photo of her. How did she react to the male? Did she hiss, gape, rock back and forth, turn dark, etc or remain calm.
She did hiss, gape, and all those things, can that mean she's also on her "period" or dosent want to mate at that time?

And a newly gravid female always rush to her feeders too, along with her color display towards any chams near by and mouth open trying to attack.

I bought a female 2 days ago but when I try holding at first she was hissing at me and then I paired with my Male the next day they mated twice she was respetive. She looked fat at first like she had a round belly and I asked the breeder if she layed eggs and he said yes she have so I dont know if she could be, this is her color when I fed her Black soldier fly's. Can anyone help me out?.

Attachments

• IMG_0154.JPG
    IMG_0154.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0162.JPG
    IMG_0162.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0163.JPG
    IMG_0163.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 194
I bought a female 2 days ago but when I try holding at first she was hissing at me and then I paired with my Male the next day they mated twice she was respetive. She looked fat at first like she had a round belly and I asked the breeder if she layed eggs and he said yes she have so I dont know if she could be, this is her color when I fed her Black soldier fly's. Can anyone help me out?.

This is the other pictures of her.

Attachments

• IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    294 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0169.JPG
    IMG_0169.JPG
    303.6 KB · Views: 184
Back
Top Bottom