how depressing..

alrighty. do you think there is anything i could do for her right now? or itll have to wait till morning? how do i get her to eat???!

Are the babies eyes open? Are you using a digital thermometer so you are SURE of temps? Can you take a picture of the setup? How long since it has eaten?

That is just sad. What kind of cage is she in? And you are misting down those plants in the cage? How many times a day and for how long? My guess is the lights did some damage along with dehydration and now she is starving. You need a Vet.

You could try taking her out and putting her on a towel somewhere with a ton of light so the video would show more. I can't tell anything by that but maybe Julris can.

yea 3 times a day and for about 30 seconds. i think shes starving but whats wrong w. her feet? why cant she walk correctly? yesterday she was fine :( i cant afford a vet! they're expensive in SD

yea 3 times a day and for about 30 seconds. i think shes starving but whats wrong w. her feet? why cant she walk correctly? yesterday she was fine :( i cant afford a vet! they're expensive in SD

It's not her feet that are the problem. Vets are expensive everywhere but it's part of the responsibility of owning an animal. Borrow money from someone.

you know the pointy thingy at the top of their heads? well hers is like sucked in, you can see the figure of it, like the bones or w/e that is.

It is so sad to see any animal in this condition. When you sent me a PM on the 17th I sent you a reply right back and let you know everything that you need to get and do to keep your chameleon healthy.....and now over a week later I see you have not not made the changes and your chameleon has become much worst. Now it might be too late to make the needed changes. Your chameleon looks really bad in the video.

She needs a vet. There is nothing more you can do until you get her to a vet for proper diagnosis and treatment.

She is starving and I am afraid there is not much you can do. Maybe someone in your area can take her in and help her. I am not trying to be mean, but you just do not have the experience to force feed. I am not sure if someone here can walk you through it. You should not get animals that you do not have the money to care for properly, and that includes future vet care.

as others have already said take her to the vet, I understand that you can't afford it but ask your parents for help or ask a close friend. you need to try and save this chameleon. Good Luck. I hope that things get better for her.

She needs a vet. If you have some wax worms you might try putting one or two in front of her. She needs the calories at this point.

Back
Top Bottom