how depressing..

raainn

i found my chameleon on the ground this morning she seemd to be walking around. she would climb a bit then shed let herself fall straight down to the bottom. i feel like shes really broken somthing. or maybe her grip is weak, she walks like if she doesnt have a spine...all funky. definitly not walking normal, she can barley even stand steady. its like her body has another brain or somthing. what can i do for her? :/

alright i will. also you can see her spine from her head thingy all the way down to her tail. and her ribcage. and she hhas like skin pealing from her mouth...:(

all of the pics i take you cant see her. with or without flash she doesnt come out. what do i do!? D:

Did you make ANY of the changes that I suggested on the 21st? If you did not I would say this is most likely a lost cause.

If you have a Zilla light-take it back. Anything Zilla is pretty bad for chams. If she is keeping her eyes closed during the day, I would highly suspect it could be the Zilla lamp. Get a linear flourescent tube, Reptisun or Reptiglo ASAP. Get rid of the red lamp and get a white houshould lightbulb. 90 is WAY too high. You should have a basking spot of 80 for a young cham like you have. Are you using analog thermometers and humidty guages? Get a digital thermometer. Round dial analog thermometers don't measure basking temps and are pretty worthless. A 2-4 month old should be eating 1/4" crickets and not pin heads, and should easily down 10-20 of those sized crickets a day. You also need to research supplements. You NEED to know what kind of plant you have. I wouldn't be to concerned with variety of food at this point, you just need to get her to eat something. With a young cham you do not have much time to turn things around.

i dont have a live plant anymore. AND she refusses to eat. she wont eatt at all. i tried feeding it to her by holding the cricket for her and she still wont it. nore the worms. her eyes look sunken...

i dont have a live plant anymore. AND she refusses to eat. she wont eatt at all. i tried feeding it to her by holding the cricket for her and she still wont it. nore the worms. her eyes look sunken...

Did you change out or turn off the lighting and get the temps down?

she also looks yellow. shes never yellow!! are you sure i should take the light off?? does she need it?

If she's burning up she won't eat. What are your temps now? And did you make the changes that were suggested to you?

ohhh. okay i took the red light out. the temps have been high 85 low 65. she walks so weird. maybe i can record her for u guys.

Is she drinking? If her eyes are sunken in she is dehydrated. What is your humidity? How often do you spray her? Do you have a dripper?

i spray her 3 times. im sure she drinks water. no i dont noe where to get a dripper! i tried making one how everyone said too but it just bolts down and makes a puddle on the ground. :(

Try to do a video so Julris can look at it. I've seen chams with severe MBD walking all crazy before but Julris way more of an expert.

you need to take a small needle like a safety pin or sewing needle and poke the bottom of the cup what are you using to poke your hole

Back
Top Bottom