How cute does he look??

dreamforthedead

Jasper wearing his reptile lead, i had to buy it because he give me such a fright. Out in the garden being a naughty boy he managed to get through the gaps in the fence luckily i managed to get him before he got on the road. Bearded dragons can sure bloody run! So for his own safety and my peace of my mind he goes out with his lead on. :p I didn't like the idea of the lead at first but i would never of been able to let him go outside again for some sun and exercise without it after the fright he give me. I probs look a right idiot walking a bearded dragon. Lol Here he is in the field near me. The last pic is of him with my dog cassie, she's awesome with the reptiles im lucky she has such a good nature. :D
IMG_20110422_165531.jpg
IMG_20110422_165440.jpg
IMG_20110421_174552.jpg

I'm surprised u were able to get it on him. My biggest one tries to eat her leash whenever i put it on lmao

Is he an aggressive eater lol? Because mine is n she thought it was food I guess because she attacked it. I think i could get one on the newest one I got, he seems rather mellowed out.

Is he an aggressive eater lol? Because mine is n she thought it was food I guess because she attacked it. I think i could get one on the newest one I got, he seems rather mellowed out.

No he's not, he's a sweet boy really. Only seen him angry once and that was cause i scared him. He was running around the house and i stood over him he got a fright.

I probs look a right idiot walking a bearded dragon. Lol
I used to walk my chameleon - he'd set off down the sidewalk when we were outside, and I'd follow behind to make sure he didn't get into trouble. Since he was truckin' along at about 1 foot per minute (and couldn't be seen from any distance), I would have looked either rather silly or rather suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom