how big of fog?

chendy

im looking into ultrasonic foggers to make a fogger system for my jackson pollock what size of ultrasonic fogger would be adequate?

I have this one I have modified it to use a pipe that goes directly into the cage. Foggers are not a requirement, but My Jackson's loves it. And it keeps my cage at a perfect 70% humidity. I still have a mist king for watering, but when the fogger is running Greggory is in Heaven!

daveo i completely agree with you, one question, what type of pipe did you use? just pvc? post some pics if u can

I will try to get pictures when I get home. I used flexible hose that I had lying around from my CPAP machine. you can get it here pretty cheap. I had to cut the piece out that is used for controlling the mist to fit the pipe then I sealed it with silicone. It worked very well.

Make sure it's a Cool mist ultrasonic humidifier... I bought th Kaz/Vicks one from Target.. Then went over to lowes and bought a reducing bushing that went down from 2" to 1/2" then a hose barb to 1/2" hose... I will take a pic and post it ...:)

Here is the one I did yesterday for my dartfrogs...2 pieces from the plumbing section , some hose , and aquarium sealant... took about 5 mins to put together and 30 mins to let the sealant cure... I may have overpaid for the humidifier by a few bucks.. but it was exactly what i was looking for because of how simple it'd be...

Attachments

• IMAG2085.jpg
    IMAG2085.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 189
thats pretty funny daveo ive been trying to use a cpap for humidity then bought the wrong kind of humidifier and now ive learned to wait for responses on here before i make a purchase :) haha oh well
so that humidifier thats from wallgreens flows through the piping into the cage?
i really want it to work and look cool haha!

went to wallgreens this morning and picked up a cool mist humidifier ultra sonic of course. this thing is going to make jp's cage so rainforest haha:D thanks everyone

Back
Top Bottom