How big is your panther chameleon?

sarahbrooke

Just curious. I measured my Cham for the first time today just out if curiosity, he has been growing crazy fast I feel like. He's just over a foot long and almost 5 months old. I read somewhere that makes average around 18 inches when grown but I'm not sure what age they are considered full grown. Has anyone else ever measured their Cham? How big is he?

Just curious. I measured my Cham for the first time today just out if curiosity, he has been growing crazy fast I feel like. He's just over a foot long and almost 5 months old. I read somewhere that makes average around 18 inches when grown but I'm not sure what age they are considered full grown. Has anyone else ever measured their Cham? How big is he?

I haven't measured them yet but i weighed the...my biggest cham is my sambava and ge weighs 240g and my nosy be weighs 149g...ill see if i can measure them today...

They can be anywhere from the size of a large female to as much as 20 inches (and rarely there are even bigger ones.) Of course, somewhere in the middle is much more common. They generally have grown to full size by 18 to 24 months old. Reptiles never really stop growing, which is why they continue to shed, but growth slows down drastically at 18-24 months.

Check out Rupert's daddy. This guy is HUGE

IMAG0201.jpg

Wow he is huge! I have a feeling Huey is going to be huge as well since he's so long already. I love it though:)

Fuego is about 19". Last time I weighed him he was 253 grams, but I thought he was looking chubby so I cut back on feeding.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365378879.124230.jpg

Testarossa (Fuego's son) is over 12 inches in this photo and he just turned 5 months old.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365378958.621262.jpg

Shauna, that is a big boy! He must eat like a beast! Fuego has some big old head pads too :)

Back
Top Bottom