- Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care? veiled, male, about a year and a half. year and two months.
- Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? I don't really handle him, he handles me on a daily basis, on his terms.
- Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders? Gut loaded crickets, superworms once in a while. 15 in the morning or so. Cricket crack and veggies.
- Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? exoterra calcium no d3 every feeding, repcal w d3 twice a month, multivitamin 2 times a month reptocal.
- Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?pressurized sprayer, 2 to 4 mins, 4 or 5 times a day. I see him drink often
- Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? firm brownish, and white urates. Tested negative for parasites.
- History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. got him from backwater reps, they said 6 to 8 months old, but he was very tiny when I got him, so I am really unsure of his age. he weighs 160 grams, and is about 6 to 7 inches long, nose to vent
- Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions? reptibreeze xl, 24x24x48 screen.
- Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule? reptisun 5.0 HO linear 22 inches. house bulb 60 watts and 75 on other side on cage. He basks under the 60 watt, and hangs out under the other light. it is sort of at an odd angle that prevents him from getting right under it.
- Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps? Floor 73.5 degrees, mid 74.8, top 81.4, and basking 88-90 degrees. Lowest at night is about 73.
- Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
- Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind? Pothos, and umbrella plants. And some fake vines to fill out.
- Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? in my bedroom, nothing blowing on him, on a 2 ft tall stand. 6 ft from floor. no traffic, just me.
- Location - Where are you geographically located? Pikeville NC, close to Goldsboro.
Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about. no worries, jut wanted to know I am doing things right. has filled in a little bit, and the lights are different now.