Housing Baby Panthers

flowerrpal

In two months I will hopefully have 30 baby panther chameleons and I was wondering what the best way to house them seems to be, I have seen people put them in clear large bucket/tubs or just in regular tanks. How many chameleons can be in each tank and at what age should they be separated. Also, I have seen people sell them as young as a month or two but that seems quite young so what is the safest age to sell them at?

Are these the eggs you were talking about buying? Depends on the size of the enclosure.
Yes actually! I was thinking of my reptibreeze terrarium, which is 18 x 18 x 36. I would be cohousing my two females but they get along fantastically and it is a huge cage I built and they are fed outside the cage so there is no competition for food and they are still young as well, that or if need be I could buy a new cage for the babies.

Oh and you must post pictures of the cute babies :LOL: or your doing it wrong lol bahahah jk !!

screen for sure cage should be 2 ft by 2ft by 4ft and needs to have feeder cup, dripper , And a uvb bulb. I have just on live ficus in there but when thay get up to 4 months old they need to be housed seperatily

I would say the age they are sold really depends on the buyers experience and distance from you. I putchased a 3 week old panther but it was not my first panther or cham, and I picked it up myself. The panther is now 9 months old and doing great.

Yes actually! I was thinking of my reptibreeze terrarium, which is 18 x 18 x 36. I would be cohousing my two females but they get along fantastically and it is a huge cage I built and they are fed outside the cage so there is no competition for food and they are still young as well, that or if need be I could buy a new cage for the babies.
I would separate them if you plan on having 30 babies. Was it an accidental breeding? I'm kind of surprised that someone would give a whole clutch away.

Back
Top Bottom