The babies are one month old

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
We made a few pictures inside this evening. These little guys are hilarious. Evertime they see us they stand up on their hind legs begging to come out of the baby bins. This weekend I'm planning to start putting a few of the larger babies in a small cage and spreading out the others in the 5 bins. They sure do get rowdy playing and I don't want any tail nipping if I can help it.

The baby bins

babies043010108.jpg

Begging to get out

babies043010146.jpg

babies043010033.jpg

babies043010035.jpg

babies043010087.jpg

babies043010038.jpg

babies043010044.jpg

babies043010046.jpg

babies043010050.jpg

Finally a way out of here

babies043010023.jpg

Pretty yellow baby

babies043010054.jpg

My smallest baby is shedding (guess that means she's growing)

babies043010066.jpg

I'll put the lip lock on you!

babies043010036.jpg

babies043010037.jpg

You can't see me

babies043010110.jpg

oh my gosh, i think their just getting cuter and cuter!!!!!!!

it amazes me how they can stand on their back legs, looks like their begging like a dog... speaking of such, what does Red think of them? i know he's fine with the adults but what does he think of the "kids"?

thanks for the pics!!!!! and don't worry, there's no such thing as "baby veiled overload"!!!! at least not for me!!!!! :D

Wow fantastic pics Jann. I love your little guys so much. Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy baby pics of Luie and Camille babies:) who doesn't??:D

LOL..! The second pic is the best, he/she looks so relaxed standing on his hind legs. Really cool pictures as always.

Nothing more adorable than a baby veiled (shhh don't tell my rudis!). I love the one where they're "fighting". Thanks for posting.

Well it looks like you spoiled them so much that they just want to come out and play with you all the time.
gata love the photos. Babies are the best.

Harry

Jann - you need to keep all the babies and start a circus act!! The amazing tight rope walking Veileds!! I'd pay to see them!

Thanks everyone! They do have so much personality!!!!! I wish I could keep everyone of them. :eek:

Lisa, Red's cool with the babies, too.

Juli I got the dinning room table idea from you! :)

Chamtastical!!!

Oh Jann! :eek: They are the most chamtastically adorable babies ever! Those pics are brilliant! I might have to borrow one of the begging babies pics to put on my mobile phone, if I may? I bet you have so much fun at feeding time! What a wonderful thing to get up to all those l'il green people in the mornings!:D It just makes me want to breed my two even more now, but I know the babies would make me cry either through worry or just because of the cuteness overload!:eek:

Thanks guys!

Hopefully, Jacksons will be very fun babies, too. :)

Tiff, thank you so much for all of your kind words always and of course you can use the baby pics anytime. Enjoy!!!!! I wish you lived close by to help me with them. They really keep me busy. :D:D BUT I love it!

Back
Top Bottom