hours or minutes spent in the chamforums!

chameleonfan101

Established Member
:D hey people so im just curious to see how much time (hours, or minutes) you each spend on this forum! i seem to be spending a lot of time in here lately haaha i log in at least 15 time per day lol i love it! its a great way to keep learning (i love learning) and expanding my knowledge and it is always nice to help out others. so i was wondering HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND IN THE FORUMS? AND WHERE DO YOU LOGIN for example: at work, home,bathroom etc. im in love with this forum since writing about chameleons a few years back got me into REALLY good colleges and it was thanks to this forum that i have learned so much about chams over the years. :D

:D hey people so im just curious to see how much time (hours, or minutes) you each spend on this forum! i seem to be spending a lot of time in here lately haaha i log in at least 15 time per day lol i love it! its a great way to keep learning (i love learning) and expanding my knowledge and it is always nice to help out others. so i was wondering HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND IN THE FORUMS? AND WHERE DO YOU LOGIN for example: at work, home,bathroom etc. im in love with this forum since writing about chameleons a few years back got me into REALLY good colleges and it was thanks to this forum that i have learned so much about chams over the years. :D
Oh wow, I have no idea how much time I have spent on here lately. I'm scared to make a guess. To give you an idea, I joined in November of last year, and didn't start posting until late February. I now have a little over 500 posts...

Not so much during the week, unless I get bored at school, ( which happens often:D) On the weekend I spend many hours on here.

cold turkey.

i spend atleast a few hours a day, even more when the wifes not draggin around the friggin shops, its like a drug i start to get the shakes if i dont go on here for a while, lol.

On weekends I dont spend alot of time on here, Im too busy doing other stuff. [like taking care of my 5 chams] ;)
but during the week, when im at work... its on!

im pretty much just always on here. just leave it open, from the time i get to work, till the time i leave.

its bad.
lol

I get on here quite a bit but that is only because I can on my phone but I do most of my time on here either early in the morning or at night after my kids are in bed.

On weekends I dont spend alot of time on here, Im too busy doing other stuff. [like taking care of my 5 chams] ;)
but during the week, when im at work... its on!

im pretty much just always on here. just leave it open, from the time i get to work, till the time i leave.

its bad.
lol
Lol I'm sure it makes work go faster.... :D

I get on here quite a bit but that is only because I can on my phone but I do most of my time on here either early in the morning or at night after my kids are in bed.

Yeah my phone allows me to do so as well which I think it's the reason I'm always on here.:D

I normally spend 20 minutes a day several times a day but now that it's tax season and I work at H&R Block that doesn't always happen. :D

I normally spend 20 minutes a day several times a day but now that it's tax season and I work at H&R Block that doesn't always happen. :D

lol! i feel you! summer time is comeing and where i work its been crazy ^^! been on here less and less even tho im doing more than ever with chams :(

sometimes, I will spend a few hours at a time and then just come on and off during the day and night. It really depends if I start commenting on posts like now!!!

Back
Top Bottom