Hornworm hatchlings

ColorCham427

Avid Member
If I am waiting on hornworm chow... And these hornworms aren't even a 3 days old... Could I feed them tomato leaves for a few days, then put them back on the chow for 9-10 days then feed them off?

How are hornworm's gut contents from dubia with the dog food?

Has anybody looked into this?

I'm very interested..:)

If I am waiting on hornworm chow... And these hornworms aren't even a 3 days old... Could I feed them tomato leaves for a few days, then put them back on the chow for 9-10 days then feed them off?

No. There is a better alternative. If you have silkie chow, you can use that for momentarily.

yeah man make some videos of the setups and of them i want to see them from someone on here that breeds them. I may start a colony of hornworms

How are hornworm's gut contents from dubia with the dog food?

Has anybody looked into this?

I'm very interested..:)

You really hatched hormworms????? Tell us all how you did it. We need to know everything!:D

Hatching eggs

Hatching eggs is easy if you buy eggs. They will hatch in a couple of days. Hronworms store the toxins from tomato leaves for life. So even if you feed only a little that toxin they ingested will not get metabolized out of their system. Try unripe tomatos and bell pepper the fruit not the plants.

Digby Rigby [email protected]

if u want to know how to breed hornworms got to

http://www.manducaproject.com/

it tells u everything u need to know about breeding hornworms:D

Not necessarily, i follwed the informations/instructions to a "T" and got all the way to the moth stage, but only half hatched out and the ones that did wouldnt drink any sugar water, and never bred. They died off very fast and i wasted $20 because i didnt feed off any of them, so much for that colony! lol

Back
Top Bottom