Hornworm food has larvae.

Exactly what I was going to say. You do not the quality of the feeder you buy, so I guess...buyer beware. Lol

Yeah I mean I'm not just saying that as a jealous roach salesman lol. The truth is, many people that have absurd quantities available for low prices are just piling dogfood in for that growth boost. Can't say for certain how bad that is for your cham, but I personally wouldn't do that. Then again, might just be a person with a ton of excess trying to get rid of some which is cool.

They assured me only orgánica veggie....
The lady told me they had a breeding project for bearded dragons and she was left with like 4 colonies....
I wanna believe it’s true, but I’ll never know

That makes sense, I don't doubt it. You can catch nice deals with people that are just trying to clear some roaches out. I'm just skeptical of people that are regularly pouring them out.

Yes, that is all I was saying. You cant know what they have been fed or have gone through, unless they're willing to share their info. Lol. Extra from beardies is cool asf. If they were for her beardies they probably WERE fed veggies, in which case it sounds like a great deal.

Yes, that is all I was saying. You cant know what they have been fed or have gone through, unless they're willing to share their info. Lol. Extra from beardies is cool asf. If they were for her beardies they probably WERE fed veggies, in which case it sounds like a great deal.
Have I showed you my baby Beardie? I just got him last week... He still doesn’t have manners

Hey!
i´m new to this forum.
I hope it´s alright if i ask a quastion..? So do anybody know how i can get hornworms to Sweden?
all the best/ Andreas

The hornworm is the larva of a sphinx moth so the only way eggs are produced is from adult moths. Yes these look like a sarcophagus maggot. I might be able to identify with close up.

Damn good deal, no telling how much dog and cat food is going into those though.
Funny cuz I actually came across a post this weekend where a guy was selling dubis and advertised them as "super healthy" and once I got to reading the description he stated they were fed dog food and water crystals lol

Funny cuz I actually came across a post this weekend where a guy was selling dubis and advertised them as "super healthy" and once I got to reading the description he stated they were fed dog food and water crystals lol
How exactly does one measure the health quality of a roach? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom