Hornworm food has larvae.

Sammyjohnny1016

I recently bought hornworms off of a website and I just noticed that the food has small white worms on it. I don’t know if that’s normal or not because I’ve never ordered hornworms or had a hornworm so I don’t know what to do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 109
This is disappointing I bought them if off dubiaroaches.com and they were $4 which is cheap for hornworm I guess this is why they are so cheap.
Yeah I have ordered from them as well and never have had an issue. I would email them the pictures so they know they have an issue.

Nothing else should come with your hornworms... If it is some sort of larve, based on where they are in the cup under the food that suggests to me that they have an issue with the powdered chow they are mixing.

Most likey when they shipped it the maggots was not noticable and then they grew. But then that makes you wonder where they keep their food for the hornworms and what the conditions are like.

I like DubiaRoaches.com because they’re cheap!
But lately they been weird....
My order came incomplete even though I payed for all... I emailed them, they emailed me back asking for photos and receipt. I emailed them and haven’t heard from them.
I’m disappointed since I always talk so great about them.

I like DubiaRoaches.com because they’re cheap!
But lately they been weird....
My order came incomplete even though I payed for all... I emailed them, they emailed me back asking for photos and receipt. I emailed them and haven’t heard from them.
I’m disappointed since I always talk so great about them.
Wow it has been probably 6 months since I ordered from them. I ended up going back to rainbow mealworms because they offer more feeder variety.

Come to think of it, my last order was 5 adult female and 2 adult male and 3 of the 5 female came dead...
I was pretty unhappy considering @jamest0o0 sent me some at the same time and ALL of his were alive. You would think dubiaroaches.com would have been able to ship them to me alive. ?‍♀️

Wow it has been probably 6 months since I ordered from them. I ended up going back to rainbow mealworms because they offer more feeder variety.
How much is their shipping? Dubiaroaches.com is out of dubias and I need some asap

How much is their shipping? Dubiaroaches.com is out of dubias and I need some asap
I wanna say it is like 7 or 8 bucks for priority delivery. But they had a delay for shipping on new orders a few weeks ago. You would have to add to cart and look at your shipping to see when they would ship. @jamest0o0 has feeders too. Might drop him a message and see if he can help you.

Back
Top Bottom