Horn worm question

Chell

So my Jackson is small. I read they can’t eat bigger then the space between their eyes. Does that include hornworms? Because anytime I see small ones I try to buy them but they grow so fast so she only gets one or 2 that are in the tubes. I end up wasting money by giving them to my neighbor who has a different reptile

So my Jackson is small. I read they can’t eat bigger then the space between their eyes. Does that include hornworms? Because anytime I see small ones I try to buy them but they grow so fast so she only gets one or 2 that are in the tubes. I end up wasting money by giving them to my neighbor who has a different reptile
I break mine into pieces when they get too big. My cham still eats them. But if he's not hungry then I toss to the Robin's in my yard. They love em too.

I just received 18 small hornworms from Dubia Roaches for $5.50 and they are tiny. I also bought some BSFL and supers and it was only $7.98 to ship and delivered in two days.

I just received 18 small hornworms from Dubia Roaches for $5.50 and they are tiny. I also bought some BSFL and supers and it was only $7.98 to ship and delivered in two days.
I was thinking about ordering from there. I have before but they didn’t have small at the time. I have been waiting right now because where I live we are on our 3rd day of over 95 degrees. My mail man does knock on my door when he sees live inside he laughed and was like I didn’t want to leave what ever is live in the mail box 😂 but I’m just worried about the heat before they make it to my house

I put the container with them and the food on ice packs. I do this 24 hours on cold packs then 24 hours off. They do not eat in that cold period and it takes them a bit to get back into the swing of eating in the warm period. I can slow growth quite a bit this way without die offs.

It’s really hot here as well. I ordered some Bsfl and Dubia from rainbow mealworms and they held them until the weather people said it would cool off then they mailed them yesterday. I asked for them to be held at the post office and then I can pick them up. They’re coming in tomorrow. We’ll see if that works.

Back
Top Bottom