Hoping Sabine pulls through

So great you did the necropsy. It’s sorry to hear she had cancer, however it gives you the peace of mind that you did everything good for her and gave her the best possible life. Well done 🙏🏻

So glad you got this closure. And others can learn as well. You can know that you did not do a single thing wrong and that you gave her a good life.
Thank you for saying so. I always appreciated it when other members of the forum would share necropsy results, so it helped me make the decision to get that done.

PXL_20221015_152951814.jpg

Hi everyone - I decided to get a portrait to honor Sabine's memory. It was a year ago that I got her from @javadi - such a great experience. I'm still sad she died so young in her lifespan, but glad to have met and cared for her. Thought you all might appreciate this portrait.

I just read through this thread from the start. I am sorry for your loss. Sabine was a gorgeous chameleon. You have given us valuable information about sudden cause of death in a chameleon. Her portrait will be a reminder of the good experiences you had with her. It is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom