Hookah smoke

How about stop toking and wasting that money and save for your future... Just think of every dime bag you have bought and think how much that could be in the bank...

I don't think it's good to assume things about people, never once did he say he was smoking what you think he is smoking, and definitely not right for anyone to tell someone else how to spend the money they worked for.

Anyhow, I wouldn't smoke around the cham, I smoke outside bc of the chams, and my kids. :)

And the pic is GREAT! He looks wonderful!

lol this is hilarious. My husband owns a hookah lounge and people are always under the impression that you "get high" and smoke illegal things out of hookahs.

To the OP my husband is always smoking hookah in our home, but never in the same room as our cham. I would definitely warn against that because it is a tobacco smoke and your cham is a small creature. It hasn't bothered any of our other animals, but he still wouldn't do it right near the chameleon. hope this helps!

There's a room in my house that has a very strong ventilation system, I do my hookah and others in there. But I have smoked plenty in my room, and this is the best way to solve it:
Have a fan blowing from one end of the room in an upwards angle (so basically near your cham cage), open windows and door, and wallah. As long as you blow the smoke in front of the fan, it'll blow it to the window, and if It circulates, the fan shall get it again.

I've done this and my room only had an odor for about 10 minutes.

P.s. If you like making large smoke clouds and stuff, then just sit at the opposite end of the fan.

How about stop toking and wasting that money and save for your future... Just think of every dime bag you have bought and think how much that could be in the bank...

Wow Reading Comprehension at its finest.

I don't recall reading anything about the OP smoking anything other than Hookah.

Since when does it matter where other people spend Their money on.

"Don't do Me do your Hair" by Me

Alright all bickering about off topic crap aside I would like to introduce my new cham...Zaphod! He is the man

110327_Zaphod_0037_edit.jpg

Nice, props on the Hitchhikers Guide Reference (well if it was intentional).

I am about to pick up my first chameleon. He wil be housed in an open air cage in my bedroom. I am a little worried that my regular habit of smoking hookah could effect him.

Has anyone had any experience with this? If you've never smoked a hookah its basically got a light fruity scent that is nowhere near as nasty as a cig. It can linger in a closed room but I figured I'll have the windows open in the summer and perhaps a little fan in the winter.

There's an aspect of smoking that hasn't come up in the responses so here goes. Smoke is not just hazardous when it is being produced but long afterward. Residues from the nicotine and the tars and other combusted stuff get deposited on all the surfaces in the room...including your cham, the cage, the plants, everything. He's going to ingest carcinogens while you are actively burning whatever is in your hookah, will get it on himself by climbing around in his cage, and will get it while drinking too. Doesn't matter how pleasant the scent is...it is a respiratory irritant. Just smoke somewhere else. Treat your cham as you would a bird...they are very similar.

Back
Top Bottom