Home from work Spike photo session

Steve A

Chameleon Enthusiast
Spike doesn't seem to happy about it but look at these shots I got of him 😍

20240214_094200.jpg
20240214_094139.jpg
20240214_093529.jpg

Lovely pictures of Spike. How old is Spike now? And do you know his weight? Just as reference with Archi. They look pretty similar.

Lovely pictures of Spike. How old is Spike now? And do you know his weight? Just as reference with Archi. They look pretty similar.

He's about 10 months old! I have no idea how much he weighs though. He still won't climb on me lol It would be nice to get a weight, but as of right now I still have no actual cause for any concerns. He seems to be doing great. And I can't even get him to climb on a branch that's not in his enclosure already. He's too smart :mad::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

He's about 10 months old! I have no idea how much he weighs though. He still won't climb on me lol It would be nice to get a weight, but as of right now I still have no actual cause for any concerns. He seems to be doing great. And I can't even get him to climb on a branch that's not in his enclosure already. He's too smart :mad::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Love it when they outsmart us 😅. Archi is getting a bit more tolerant. Then they’re both the same age and looks like the weight. Archi is 88 gram and always have the he’s small compared to other panthers. Both what I’ve heard there’s also size difference within the locals. At least he’s in line with Spike, that comforts me.

Love it when they outsmart us 😅. Archi is getting a bit more tolerant. Then they’re both the same age and looks like the weight. Archi is 88 gram and always have the he’s small compared to other panthers. Both what I’ve heard there’s also size difference within the locals. At least he’s in line with Spike, that comforts me.

One thing I notice too is sometimes when I take pics of Spike... if he's moving around or something he's super thin. And of course when basking (to create a larger surface area) he's huge. Also when hes trying to be defensive he gets real big. So I try not to worry about weight. He's usually eating fine and looks good to me!

One thing I notice too is sometimes when I take pics of Spike... if he's moving around or something he's super thin. And of course when basking (to create a larger surface area) he's huge. Also when hes trying to be defensive he gets real big. So I try not to worry about weight. He's usually eating fine and looks good to me!
He looks healthy and weight is just an indicator. I was just curious about the weight and if it was comparable with Archi’s weight.

He looks healthy and weight is just an indicator. I was just curious about the weight and if it was comparable with Archi’s weight.
yup understandable! Once I can get him to climb on me I will try to get a weight and post it on here

Back
Top Bottom