Holy Mark Up, Batman!

Thats because the ones at home depot arent 'specially designed' for lizards....
cuz there not shiny and black like reptile lizards.

I use those exact ones and the large ones with dimmer for the really big cages from LLL. I buy most things at home depot or lowes :)

They have the "mini" dome ones but they're only rated up to 75 watts. Which is fine for the UVB bulbs, I guess.

They have the "mini" dome ones but they're only rated up to 75 watts. Which is fine for the UVB bulbs, I guess.

The minis i use are rates for 100, which is plenty for me when using vivs. The one screen cage im using works just fine with the mini and a 50w par 20 flood lamp.

That's ridiculous. I guess if you slap a picture of a lizard on it, it must work better. hahaha

only thing i dont like is that they are plasic at home depot and not ceramic, havnt had any problems yet but i try not tu use hot high wattage bulbs with those

only thing i dont like is that they are plasic at home depot and not ceramic, havnt had any problems yet but i try not tu use hot high wattage bulbs with those

exactly. I'm sure if they were ceramic they'd be higher in price, but still no where close to a pet shop.

Back
Top Bottom