Hide and Seek

Ok thank you! Awww the females are so cute, maybe you’ll find one and I’ll be able to get one of your babies one day 😄 I realise I’m assuming a lot here too 🤣
Hahaha oh man I think if I breed I think I’d do carpets or the shamrock chameleons. I couldn’t do it for another year or two and I’d have to also talk my husband into it as well (he is currently on the fence about it so I think I can eventually get him to agree). Right now I’m just gathering information on breeding and I’ll see if it’s the right move for me … if not I’ll just collect all the different kinds and enjoy them :)

Another easy one……

IMG_9413.jpeg

Lost Chameleon. Please help me find Bolt! He was last spotted among the Pothos wearing a red leisure suit and a green fedora. However, sources report that he has been known to change clothes (sorta like a chameleon), so don't focus on the leisure suit. Let me know where you find him.
20231021_185123.jpg

I u
How do you get your plants to be so healthy? Mine do ok but they are no where near as amazing looking as yours
I found everything was dying (to much water) so i switched to a hand sprayer. I put the Pothos and Wandering Jew near the top because they are more water absorbent and act as a umbrella to move the water to the outside edges of the enclosure. That helps control the amount of water going to the umbrella tree, Money Tree, and Ficus giving them time to dry a bit. In fact, I have to move things around to water the Money Tree soil. I use a 36 x 36 plastic Rabbit Crate Tray for drainage. Get rid of the water to save the plants. On the botyom layer i only spray the foilage and water the plants 1 time a week.

Back
Top Bottom