Hi color pinky babies!

dragonbreeder

Hello everyone. I wanted to share some pictures of our latest hatchlings (Leapin Leachies GT/Nu Ami "Pinky" bloodline). These shots were taken during transport from incubator cup to bin, showing beginning of post-hatching shed. Check out the orange on this baby!

12-10-2011-L6-1.png

12-10-2011-L6-2.png

Thanks for looking.

Do a lot of people mix leachie locales often? I've noticed people doing this, with smaller numbers of pure locales?

LPR08

It does seem like there are more and more mixes these days...

I have wanted to get into geckos again, but they just bore me. You don't get to see them do anything, since they sleep during the day, so it just bores the mess out of me LOL

I have yet to find someone who can give me a reason why rhacs are better than chameleons :/

LPR08

I have wanted to get into geckos again, but they just bore me. You don't get to see them do anything, since they sleep during the day, so it just bores the mess out of me LOL

I have yet to find someone who can give me a reason why rhacs are better than chameleons :/
LPR08

I think my gargie is about the cutest lizard possible, but I've kind of got to agree with you - the only time I really get to see him doing anything is if I have to turn on the light near his cage after 10. Miss Lily makes a strong argument for the Wonders of Rhacs (cresties), but I think she's a gecko whisperer...

Back
Top Bottom