Hi all

neil nosy be

Hi all

Just thought id introduce myself,my names neil im 37yrs of age, i live in spain but am from the uk.I have been keeping chams for around 8yrs now and have so far kept the following specie & locale's (you say morph)

Veiled
soabana panther
blue bar ambilobe panther
Nosy be panther
sambavas panther
melliri
senegal
forgot to add c.quadricornis

My interests are chams, beach life & fly fishing

Last edited:
Good to meet you neil,

All of here are very intrested in chameleons. It sounds like you have had much experiance with many speices. This community is very active and takes pride in the care and knowledge of these amazing creatures. Any ideas or tips you might have or help needed can be taken care of here. Once again, its nice to meet you and thanks for joining our community.

ChamFreaK

Hello Neil, welcome to the chameleon forums :):)

Impressive list of chameleons you have kept. I look forward to learning from your experiences. I have read that you can find wild chameleons in Southern Spain. Have you ever had the chance to see them?

Brad said:
Hello Neil, welcome to the chameleon forums :):)

Impressive list of chameleons you have kept. I look forward to learning from your experiences. I have read that you can find wild chameleons in Southern Spain. Have you ever had the chance to see them?

Hi brad

Unfortunately i havn't seen any in the wild as like most creatures of beauty there in decline, the specie you are refering to is chamaeleo chamaeleon. I have seen them in a zoo in madrid but its not same (it hasnt stopped me looking though)

ChamFreak said:
Good to meet you neil,

All of here are very intrested in chameleons. It sounds like you have had much experiance with many speices. This community is very active and takes pride in the care and knowledge of these amazing creatures. Any ideas or tips you might have or help needed can be taken care of here. Once again, its nice to meet you and thanks for joining our community.

ChamFreaK

Thanks for the welcome

chams i have at present

Hi chamfreak

Yes i still keep chams, ive still got the following

1 male nosy be

1 male soabana

1 male blue bar ambilobe

The melleri and senegals and quadricornis i kept in the uk before moving to spain i didnt have too much success with them,had problems with humidity and sold them on (gutted) my sambava died and so did my veild but he was 7yrs old so had a good life. Ive have had some success with breeding panthers and again sold them on, this time to the breeder i bought of in the first place. Take a look at his website furcifermanor its in spanish but have a look round you will see some of my baby's now grown on, my fav cham has always been my nosy be, he's almost all blue,he's a character and a pig

Last edited:
Hello Neil,
I thought I'd follow you over here when you mentioned this site on Livefoods!! ;)
Blimey I answer questions on several chameleon forums now!!

Chamgirl said:
Hello Neil,
I thought I'd follow you over here when you mentioned this site on Livefoods!! ;)
Blimey I answer questions on several chameleon forums now!!

Hi chamgirl

good to see you over here( IS ANYONE SAFE?) its a great site, ive got to say it its much better than livefoods and the people on here know there stuff, its nice to have a forum were its just for chams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom