Hey Everyone! My Rescue Shelter Needs Your Help!

Sancho

We need your help WE NEED YOUR VOTE BRLA's proposal to weatherproof our kennel was accepted by Pepsi to be in the running for the $50K grant: http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=boxer+rescue+la it's up to YOU PEOPLE to vote....

GREAT NEWS!! Our rank has moved from #315 to #108! Please make sure to vote each day and post on facebook or where ever you can this is something dear to us!

Also if there is any Cham places on here in the contest too let me know and we will vote for you!

Hey man it has been a while. Good to hear from you. I will offer as much support as I can. You know, log in as me, vote, log in as hubby, vote, etc.:)

Hey man it has been a while. Good to hear from you. I will offer as much support as I can. You know, log in as me, vote, log in as hubby, vote, etc.:)

Yeah it's been a busy year. Just bought my first house and trying to do this rescue thing. Haven't had much of a personal life lol.

Just found out you can vote by texting from your cell phone also and it's free..

To vote for us text 105229 to 73774

Ok signed up with pepsi and voted, also did the text vote... can we vote more than once a day or is it only 1 a day?

We can vote twice a day one on the site via facebook or pepsi and once via text message

great, the pepsi website sucks and no longer links your idea.
I also can't take 50 years before a page loads. I cooked a pot roast and am still on the same home page. WTF? I'm going out to buy a coke.

Harry

P.S. texting was easy.

Had no problem getting the vote in on the link and via text a minute ago. Looks like its up to 77th.

Yeah sometimes it's slow. We were 68th last night we have lost a few spots. hopefully everyone will remember to revote each day so we can get back up there.

You can vote twice a day one by login into your facebook and voting and once by texting 105229 to 73774

Back
Top Bottom