Hey, Chazam, what time is it??

He probably can... he's just waiting for the right moment. But then again, he will probably thing twice about going for ol' Max...

Because you feed him :p

Lol. The lil beyotch is being stubborn, picky about eating. He only eats a couple of crix here and there and has actually snubbed his nose at horns/silks the last couple of x's that I've offered them. Punk!! :p

Lol. The lil beyotch is being stubborn, picky about eating. He only eats a couple of crix here and there and has actually snubbed his nose at horns/silks the last couple of x's that I've offered them. Punk!! :p

Lol, lucky for me, Yoshi will eat anything... he even eats his own skin :p His favorites though are duibas... ;)

Lol, lucky for me, Yoshi will eat anything... he even eats his own skin :p His favorites though are duibas... ;)

I can't get him to even sniff at a dub! I have 100's, no 1000's and he wont touch 'em! My lil Fenix better shape up or Imma just have to breed these suckers for profit!! :D

I can't get him to even sniff at a dub! I have 100's, no 1000's and he wont touch 'em! My lil Fenix better shape up or Imma just have to breed these suckers for profit!! :D

Lol! Yoshi has definitely proved himself that he IS NOT a normal cham. I think I have handled him 20+ times this week. He does not like to go back in... all he wants is food and me :p

I think tomorrow we'll go tackle a hummingbird! :D He could use some protein...I kid, I kid!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom