He's here!!

ryanra22

So finally my 3.5 month old ambilobe male from Bruce at Chameleon Paradise has arrived!!!

photo.jpg

I just got him in his cage and he seems a little freaked out, which is understandable, but he's been hanging around on that leaf/vine for a little bit checking stuff out

SO excited!....still nervous :p

Congratulations on your new little one! Amazing color already! I love watching them grow out so make sure you keep updated pictures coming!! :)

Congratulations on your new little one! Amazing color already! I love watching them grow out so make sure you keep updated pictures coming!! :)

lol I will definitely be taking pictures no worries there! I gotta force myself to leave him alone for the next couple days so he can get used to his cage, but I love watching him!

he's already started exploring his cage and moving around so that's a plus!

lol I will definitely be taking pictures no worries there! I gotta force myself to leave him alone for the next couple days so he can get used to his cage, but I love watching him!

he's already started exploring his cage and moving around so that's a plus!

That is great that he is exploring. I must say you are really putting his best interest ahead of your desires... by letting him settle in first. That is great self discipline! :)

Thanks everyone!! Ya gotta admit its hard to leave him alone, but I want him to get comfortable.

You guys think I should try to feed him at all today?

congrats, i would offer afew crickets and def, a drink but dont be surpised if he inst too interested.

Hey guys got a minor question. I have the zoomed digital thermometer/hygrometer and I was wondering where a good placement for the hygrometer probe would be?

Where I had it seemed to not work. It was getting wet when I'd spray the cage down and go from a 40% reading to like 99% which I know was nowhere near the actual reading because I'm pretty sure I'd have to hold the cage under water to get that for real. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom