He's Here

I just have to show this boy off !. Looking mighty handsome my big boy :love: .
513DB825-E162-4F4E-BCD8-9CDF8A84F0DD.jpeg

I agree :love: .
agreed Bill :D
Septiseye is looking very handsome in his new suit . He’s getting a bit of his red back as he had as a baby .

They let you out of your cave !!.
Another bad week. I got stuck with the slowest doctors for 4 of the 5 days, and we were busy all week. I need a beer, and I don't even drink, lol.

I know, I love all of the pictures i see of his chameleons! I love the frosty blue color.

I think the wedding plans are going well haha(I haven't been paying much attention, she's been planning it all out).
There all beauties for sure !!.

Some of Skittles babies are hatching . I’m hoping it’s Matts magic chameleon fingers . I did not plan on the eggs hatching now lol . I have to get my acted together , get their condos Prepared . Their certainly not going to wait around till I’m ready lol .

That’s how it usually go’s . You really just show up . Be sure to shake your head , like tour absolutely paying attention ;) yes dear that sounds wonderful in the meantime should be all answers :D . You can smile like that too :love: .

There all beauties for sure !!.

Some of Skittles babies are hatching . I’m hoping it’s Matts magic chameleon fingers . I did not plan on the eggs hatching now lol . I have to get my acted together , get their condos Prepared . Their certainly not going to wait around till I’m ready lol .

That’s how it usually go’s . You really just show up . Be sure to shake your head , like tour absolutely paying attention ;) yes dear that sounds wonderful in the meantime should be all answers :D . You can smile like that too :love: .

Ugh I have to do all that even?!! Haha

And btw. How many chams fo tou have now??

Ugh I have to do all that even?!! Haha

And btw. How many chams fo tou have now??
I know right it’s a lot of work . Then you have to make sure she is the queen for life .

For chameleons we have 3 - 2 female veiled , one boy nosy be . We have 5 eggs from skittles . They all look great and are expected to hatch . We also have 2 beardie , and a leopard gecko .

Our next addition will be a parsons . It won’t be for a bit . Maybe 2 years . When ever Matt breeds his beauty .

Nice! So are you keeping all the 5 babies?

Which locale Parsons are they again? That'll be cool to see more people join the parsonii world. I love mine, so glad I decided to get one. Overall I think I like the montane species best. Would like to keep more in the future. Maybe melleri one day even.

Nice! So are you keeping all the 5 babies?

Which locale Parsons are they again? That'll be cool to see more people join the parsonii world. I love mine, so glad I decided to get one. Overall I think I like the montane species best. Would like to keep more in the future. Maybe melleri one day even.
I have a few in mind that would provide a wonderful Home . @Replife is taking one providing there is a male . If their all female I won’t send them off unless I know with 100% accuracy they can provide for a female and have a great vet in the event there’s intervention needed . I don’t know that actually answers your question :D .

Skittles is a Ambilabe . A very handsome red Ambilabe . I actually just found out that fact lol . I just told every one he is a very handsome red panther lol .

One day I will have a green house full of little gems . I’m trying to convince @Remkon to move From the neverlands to build one . He tells me the little lady would not approve . Well then he should send his shed . That’s a great trade !.

I have a few in mind that would provide a wonderful Home . @Replife is taking one providing there is a male . If their all female I won’t send them off unless I know with 100% accuracy they can provide for a female and have a great vet in the event there’s intervention needed . I don’t know that actually answers your question :D .

Skittles is a Ambilabe . A very handsome red Ambilabe . I actually just found out that fact lol . I just told every one he is a very handsome red panther lol .

One day I will have a green house full of little gems . I’m trying to convince @Remkon to move From the neverlands to build one . He tells me the little lady would not approve . Well then he should send his shed . That’s a great trade !.

Yea I'm from Neverland, Peter Pan is my homy, we tight!

My shed is not good for you, I will waste a lot of good chameleon space on a big tegu enclosure and space for me own... I have no ambitions on keeping large quantities of reptiles, I don't want my hobby to start feel like a Job.

Yea I'm from Neverland, Peter Pan is my homy, we tight!

My shed is not good for you, I will waste a lot of good chameleon space on a big tegu enclosure and space for me own... I have no ambitions on keeping large quantities of reptiles, I don't want my hobby to start feel like a Job.
WTH @Remkon freakin always NO ;). Then build a green house and float it over here !!.

How is Wurma ?

Back
Top Bottom