He's finally here

Ha. I picked my name out 6 months before I got Poseidon 🤣
My list got started way before I got this little fellow, then I read someone suggest waiting until he got his colors (a lot of the names are color-related), then he didn't get his colors when I thought he was supposed to (I'm still not sure), and now he's not the color(s) he was supposed to be.
Not a biggie, but now the names keep coming... 🤷‍♂️

Ha. I picked my name out 6 months before I got Poseidon 🤣
This was me! The name was actually supposed to be for our Border Collie, but it didn't match her personality at all when she came home. So, we named her Juniper instead (June Bug, Joon, Juni, Naughtiper if she's being bad 🤣 )

It's funny how we just know when a name is right or wrong for something.

Original Lassie---"Between 1943 and 1951, fictional collie Lassie" did you see the 1st airing for this show too? (y) j/k too
Add almost 20 years and I might have. lol

Original Lassie---"Between 1943 and 1951, fictional collie Lassie" did you see the 1st airing for this show too? (y) j/k too
The TV series did not begin until 1954. Before that was a series of theatrical movies.
First TV Lassie owner I recall was Timmy Martin (Jon Provost), with June Lockhart playing Lassie's mom.

EDIT: But a kid named Jeff was the first TV owner, IIRC.

Last edited:
"Fictional between 1943-1951" inspired TV series in 1954. I enjoyed the reruns on our 9 channel black and white TV.. Thanks for the little memory lane adventure... Funny to think, many will not even know. Now I have the theme song of "Mr. Ed" in my head.. Lucky for me it is time to take some morning pics of the "mummy worms". (y)

Last edited:
Him sleeping. I know I felt bad for the flash buuuut I need atleast one night shot of him while he's a little guy lol

Attachments

• 20210414_050744.jpg
    20210414_050744.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 67
Nice! Something not regularly discussed but who has chameleons that are up walking and hunting before light? I can hear my Jacksons hunting before light.
Do we have a name yet or possibilities? I might have missed it in the posts..

Nice! Something not regularly discussed but who has chameleons that are up walking and hunting before light? I can hear my Jacksons hunting before light.
Hm good question. I'm always up and gone early but till this day haven't heard anything. But you hear yours? You should put up a camera and catch him in action lol and noooo name yet 🤔

Mushu stays still until the lights come on. Spring, however, will be up and moving through her plants before her lights ever come on. When I turn on her lights I can see her looking up at me like "oops, busted!"

JuniorC--- The camera thing is in the process but still lazy when it comes to setting up. I have even purchased remote control and it works perfect ,so I can turn on if I just hear them (have not done it).

Keep them picture coming and we can experience "no name" grow..

Be careful.. I have a baby 1 eye turtle that was found on the patio (I have the adults) and could never think of a name. Shared him in some elementary classes and animal shows, now his name is One Eye. Original right? lol
little over 13 years old and only 5"- Not sure why either. I have a baby born here 4 years ago and is 11" which is extra big for that age.

Attachments

• PXL_20210408_194941038.jpg
    PXL_20210408_194941038.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom