HerpMist Black Friday Sale (Saturday and Sunday, too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserGecko

Hi everyone!

We've had an incredible year and to say "thank you", we're having a Black Friday sale this weekend. There's no standing in line in the cold waiting for us to open or anything, but I'm sure you won't mind.

From Friday through Sunday, enter the coupon code GOBBLEGOBBLE at checkout to receive 10% off your entire order.

Plus, here's the cool part!

One order containing either a Big Enchilada or a One Cage Special from those using the coupon will receive their system for only $75 plus shipping!

(Fine Print: Naturally, this will negate all additional discounts on that invoice, but I'm sure you can understand. Also, there are two customers who ordered this week whose systems haven't yet shipped, so it's only fair to include them, too. The coupon is locked into the time of the server which is Mountain Standard Time. GMT-7 Due to demand, these discounted orders may take a few extra days to ship, but as always, we will do our best to get your stuff to you as soon as humanly possible.) :)

So, you could save up to $106 on the best and most complete misting system on the market, but only this weekend!

Just to clarify:
1. Everyone that uses the GOBBLEGOBBLE coupon will get 10% off the entire order.
2. One order that contains a BE or OCS system will receive that system for $75 plus shipping. Due to this substantial discount, that order won't get 10% off.

Thanks for a fantastic year, folks!

Last edited:
Just to clarify...

GOBBLEGOBBLE gets you 10% off your entire order. Everyone is guaranteed to get that.

One (and only one) person who orders a Big Enchilada or One Cage Special will get that system for $75 plus shipping and whatever else is on their order. This order will be chosen at random after this weekend. The odds of you getting a $75 system are dependent upon how many folks order with the coupon.

If we sell ten systems, then there's a one in ten chance and those are darned good odds!

We will refund the difference to your credit card the first of the week.

man you made it sound like everyone was getting a system for $75. you got my hopes up i knew it was too good to be true!

Well folks, it was a fun time and there were definitely better odds on this than any game in Las Vegas.

The person chosen by my son from the bunch of Post It notes upside down on the table was ConcertPhotog!

He got his One Cage Special for a whopping $65.46 off of regular price!

Congratulations to him and everyone who saved a ton of cash on their orders!

We should have our new timers available soon, too.

Thank You!

WoooooHooooo! :eek: Thanks so much Jason! & especially Jason's son! I'm sure there will also be big thanks from my chameleon, Hendrix, very soon! (he's not so found of my hand misting & it's been hard to keep the humidity up in this freezing cold Cleveland weather)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom