Heroic Chameleons

FOREVER ENDEAVOR

If any one is in the market for a new cham be sure to check outhttp://heroicchameleons.com

full

Shout out to Chuck G at heroic chameleons! thanks for the shirt! its sure to be one of my favorates..:) its a ringer too! awsome..

yes i have a pink camera..:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT IS ONE METAL CAMERA!:p hahaha. Did you see him at a show or just order the shirt. Its one of my fav shirts myself. I would definatly consider Chuck G for another cham. When I saw him at a show he had the best setup there and his adults were HUGE AND COLORFUL! Here is Heathen my first one from him, hes around 5 months.

Picture363.jpg

i won the shirt! He posted a guess wich locale type thread,... match the female to the correct male..i guessed right, and persistently hassled him about winning something..lol he was such a good guy he sent me a shirt..awsome..

Cain, your male is amazing! hes going to be a looker for sure...

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the compliments. I try to take care of my customers and have a good time with anyone involved with these wonderful creatures.
This is one of the best forums on the internet and I certainly like hangin with you guys and kats.
For the record,the cool shirt cancels out the pink camera!

:confused: Is this what the website looks like??? where can I see pictures of his breeders, or available chameleons??? Or is this the wrong website???

Attachments

• untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 120
That is what I get too. Maybe Chuck is revamping the site??? I highly recommend him. Give him a call and see what he has available.

410 251 6237

Chuck rates way up there on my scale. He has it all fantastic chameleons, is very knowledgeable and willing to share his knowledge, and is one of the nicest people on the planet!! With a killer body like he has it is a good thing he is sweet.

:confused: Is this what the website looks like??? where can I see pictures of his breeders, or available chameleons??? Or is this the wrong website???

Yeah, I must be daft....I don't get it either, or can't get it. I get the same site with the blonde in the white tank. Must be a secret club thingy or something....:p:D:)

sorry, went emoticon on ya all.:eek:

Chuck rates way up there on my scale. He has it all fantastic chameleons, is very knowledgeable and willing to share his knowledge, and is one of the nicest people on the planet!! With a killer body like he has it is a good thing he is sweet.

What!?! okay...somebody is not sharing -- not fair.:p

Back
Top Bottom