Here is Blarfengar!

YigosFlower

I havent been on in a while & thought sheesh, its really useless not to show off my beautiful boy!!

I got him in March & couldnt have asked for a better chameleon experience. He's as evil as the day is long, but i love it. Once we get him out he calms down, but its funny that he plays the role of big man while in the cage. They are such awesome creatures im not sure i will be able to have just one!

My husband is actually working on some plans for his big cage this weekend, needless to say im THRILLED!(probly more so than Blarfengar will be!)

Anyways, enough talking & more showing!

Here is Mr Stunning himself! (in no particular order)

4768777890_a160d6976b.jpg

4833128846_a6444ed1ae_z.jpg

4756216671_ffd879bf98_z.jpg

4756831158_d22c239c3e.jpg

4755960837_7e880a9952_z.jpg

4756382738_f9d2c43f15_z.jpg

Getting snuggled & ready for bed <3

4565881219_f96ab5cba8_z.jpg

Warming up for the morning.

4533043575_167932602e_z.jpg

Tuckered out for the night.

4423290384_9acd23353e_z.jpg

First day home after being shipped in from Cali! (I miss him being so "widdle") =]

Thanks! And yes, these are all my shots, i do photography! I love that hes not camera shy. I would crumble if he went "running" every time i brought out the camera! It took him a few weeks not to hide from it, but hes warmed up a lot to showing off his photogenic sides!

Very nice shots and he's a gorgeous boy! I bet he'd love a free range tree and be allot nicer out of the cage. :)

- Honda, The shot of him sleeping was from a few months ago when he didnt have nearly the color that he's got now, although he does turn very light/yellow still when he sleeps! I LLLove it!

-Jann, i would Love to allow him to be free range in a tree, but unfortunately i have not only a curious toddler running around, but also a dog & two cats who might also get rather curious! My husband is working on his mansion though, so hopefully that will help him lighten up.. if not, im ok with that. He is who he is & i wont judge. =] Im planning to get quite a few more plants for him too, so i think that in itself will help!

-Panther cham, I actually got him from a smaller breeder on here, her name is Deb. https://www.chameleonforums.com/members/dondeb562/ She was a super great choice!!!

WOW! He really is a stunner!:eek: I love the first pic and the sleepy pic! I think chams are amazing pets - I love my two to bits! If I had room I would definitely have more! I would love a room lined with cages for lots and lots! One day ....:D

Thanks everyone! I am hoping to get some outdoor shots soon! He really seems to like basking outside a lot & always shows fun colors out there!

Back
Top Bottom