Hera's Four Years Old and In Her New Room

Happy birthday Hera! What a wonderful room! You are such a great example to cham keepers everywhere!

Thanks for posting pics of the birthday girl! Thanks for spoiling her!
You are a wonderful person and I am so glad I sent Hera your way. I know you still hurt from losing Padre but I hope Hera helps during this time.

she's so pretty! happy b-day hera. her room is pretty neat. that's awesome you guys added to your house for her. great job jann!

Happy Birthday to Hera!!!!

Fantastic accomodations! Great job. Once again, The Besoks show what it takes to be top-knot chameleon keepers.

Hera is one pretty girl, and the room looks fantastic. I would love to build something like that one day.

Happy (belated) Birthday to Hera! She's such a beautiful girl... I'm sure she will love her new rooM! It's absolutely awesome!!!!

Hera and I thank you for all the birthday wishes and kind words about her room.

Last edited:
Wow!! Cannot believe I missed this thread. Hera's room looks great! Nice humidity readings.

ME TOO!!!! she looks really nice! ive always wanted to hold a parson so feel those big claws :eek: But Jann as always you have the nicest chams! Just curious have you ever thought about getting other species like jacksons, bradypodian, carpets, pygmys or anything like that?

Awesome setup. I'm sure she'll love it. Its nice to see people really take the time and effort to provide outstanding care.

Good luck on the breeding project.

That is too cool! I bet washing the dished is a treat for you. Jus topen the window and they can come right in. I really like that.

Back
Top Bottom