Hera (Parsonii girl) Having Surgery

Wishing you and Hera all the best on her upcoming surgery.
I'm so sorry to here about Jr. I missed your post on his passing.
I hope all is well with you. You are an inspiration to many of us Cham keepers.

Hope all goes well with Hera. She is special to me as I raised her so I am praying for a successful surgery. Please keep me posted Jann.

Fingers and toes are crossed here, Jann. We'll be keeping Hera in our thoughts, and you as well - you need it! Good luck.

I am so sorry Jann!! I too have had a couple losses recently and it sucks!! I wish these guy could live longer!!

Praying....really praying for Hera's successful surgery tomorrow. I have every confidence your gal will pull through and heal with your love.

Jann, terribly sorry to hear of Jr's passing. He was a handsome fella and so obviously loved and adored. :(

Sending Hera well wishes and hoping for a fast recovery for her. Aww Jann, I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet handsome Jr passing. He was very lucky to have someone like you to care for him and give him all that extra love that kept him going despite the pain he was in.

Thank you so much for all the positive thoughts and prayers for Hera. She is with Dr. Mader now. She has had those eggs for awhile. He said it's no tellings what he'll find when he gets in there. He said it was possible it could even be the Coelomitis like Sadie had. I am so worried about her.

Please keep us posted on her progress Jann. I am certain she will be fine as she's in the best hands possible, however I will continue praying for her successful surgery.

Yes, do update us as soon as you can. We are all pulling for your girl. I'm sure she'll be just fine!

I spoke with Dr. Mader and Hera made it through the surgery. He said she was loaded with old eggs and should feel better with all of that out of her. He will keep her over night but I will go down to visit her in a few hours.

Wow Jann, I've missed so much! Between being sick and busy I've ended up not coming onto the forum in 2-3 weeks and I come back to all these news. I'm so sorry about JR. and I'm sorry that Hera was having rpoblems too. Hoping for a speedy recovery for her!

Back
Top Bottom