Hendershot's 5 Years Old Today

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Today is a special day at my house. My sweet and handsome little blue boy is five years old. My daughter got him from a friend when he was 4 months old and he had MBD as a baby before she took him in. He has been with me full time since November 2010. He is the last of my panthers, the only senior citizen I have and I love him dearly. To help celebrate his hatch day we got a few new photos over the weekend and I also have a few from the past year that I want to share.

Happy Hatch Day Hendershot!

chamsJannandChamsandcalendars102713301_zpsee084b4e.jpg

chamelionsbackyard3222014257_zpsf279a27a.jpg

chamelionsbackyard3222014232_zpsabd17e8d.jpg

chamsJannandChamsandcalendars102713105_zpsddc382c3.jpg

ChamsJuly42013063_zpsc90549e8.jpg

ChamsJuly42013190_zps74a42bd5.jpg

Thepetsandtheirhomes9113405_zps4435295d.jpg

Last edited:
Hendershot you are such a handsome blue boy and will forever be remembered with many beautiful photos!!!!
Happyyyyyy Hatchdayyyyyyy!!!!!

happy hatch day hendershot! What beautiful photos! His MBD is not even noticeable! He clearly is living a good life! Looking great old man!

Awww, Happy Hatchday, Hendershot! Jann, the pics are stunning, as usual. Hendershot has always been my favorite cham of yours. I just love those blues!

Deb

Happy hatch day Hendershot! Jann, as you have said before he looks a lot like my Moe, and I can only hope Moe is looking that good at five years old! :D

Happy Hatchday! He is such a beautiful boy. :)

Thank you so much Jennifer for the nice compliment and the hatch day wishes.

Hendershot you are such a handsome blue boy and will forever be remembered with many beautiful photos!!!!
Happyyyyyy Hatchdayyyyyyy!!!!!

Thank you for all the kind words Lisa and the hatch day wish. I've had Hendershot and my other guys outside most of the day. Now they are all coming in and Hendershot's going with me to the beauty salon. :) The lady that trims my hair just loves all my guys.

Happy birthday Hendershot :D

Emilia, Hendershot and I thank you for the hatch day wish.

Oh Hendershot, such a beauty! He reminds me of my Egon. Happy Hatchday little dude!

Thank you so much for the nice comment and hatch day wish.

happy hatch day hendershot! What beautiful photos! His MBD is not even noticeable! He clearly is living a good life! Looking great
old man!

Thank you Julia for all the kind words and hatch day wish. If you notice the curve on his back, eyes that bulge and crooked sternum bone, that's from the MBD.

Happy hatchday, what a handsome boy.

Thank you Rachelle for the hatch day wish and compliment.

Happy Hatchday Hendershot! Such a handsome boy. :)

Thank you Lauren for the hatch day wish and nice comment about Hendershot.

Awww, Happy Hatchday, Hendershot! Jann, the pics are stunning, as usual. Hendershot has always been my favorite cham of yours. I just love those blues!

Deb

Deb, thank you for your kinds words about Hendershot and his photos. We appreciate the hatch day wish too.

He is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

Thank you for the nice compliment Leslie.

Happy hatch day Hendershot! Jann, as you have said before he looks a lot like my Moe, and I can only hope Moe is looking that good at five years old! :D

Eric, the very kind words and hatch day wish is greatly appreciated. I hope you have many more happy years with Moe.

Happy hatchday, very handsome boy! :)

Thank you Josh for the hatch day wish and nice compliment. :)

Happy Hatchday to a beautiful blue boy! Looking good for his age! I will give him a birthday hug and kiss on Sunday!:)

Back
Top Bottom