Hendershot's 5 Years Old Today

Happy B-day to Hendershot, what a beautiful cham he is!
He looks fantastic for 5 years, but that should not be surprising considering he has one of the world's best cham keepers to care for him :)

Happy hatch day! He doesn't look a day over three. :)

Thank you Jason. I have missed seeing you on here. :)

Hendershot is an absolute stud happy hatchday keep the stunning up doesnt look over 1 :)

Thank you for the kind words James.

Happy belated Birthday Hendershot! He looks great Jann, all your chameleons are so beautiful!

Nick, Hendershot and I thank you for the birthday wishes and all the nice words.

Happy Hatchday Buddy!! He is stunning!

Thank you Amanda for the hatchday wish and the compliment.

Happy Hatchday to a beautiful blue boy! Looking good for his age! I will give him a birthday hug and kiss on Sunday!:)

Looking forward to seeing you! Thank you for Hendershot's compliments and the hatchday wish.

Happy b day, he is absolutely stunning. He still looks like a real ladies man. Congrats jann!

Scott

Thank you Scott for the birthday wish and the nice compliments about Hendershot.

Happy ( late :eek: ) Hatch Day buddy , you look GREAT ! what a handsome guy Jann :)

Thank you Cheryl. Hendershot and I appreciated the hatch day wishes and the nice comments. :)

Happy B-day to Hendershot, what a beautiful cham he is!
He looks fantastic for 5 years, but that should not be surprising considering he has one of the world's best cham keepers to care for him :)

Thank you Stan for the birthday wish and the kind words. I am sad to say he is showing signs of aging and has done so for awhile. :(

aaah, I see it now. I always thought it showed in their limbs. Did not realize it can be seen in their backs. I see what you are saying. None the less, hes amazing!

aaah, I see it now. I always thought it showed in their limbs. Did not realize it can be seen in their backs. I see what you are saying. None the less, hes amazing!

Thank you Julia. He is the sweetest boy and it's so hard to watch them get old and slow down.

Getting older, yes, but getting cuter too! :D Happy belated H-Day Hendershot! Hope you had lots of yummy treats! :)

Back
Top Bottom