Help!!!

pedro92

Where Do I Put A Heat Mat On A Roach Tank On The Side Or On The Bottom Can Anyone Post Pictures Of Your Setup Please. I Need Help Asap On This Thank You

I agree with Ionomac . . .

Also, what type of pad is it? Do you have a way to measure the temp in the container? Be careful not to get it too warm. I think the high 80's should be the limit but I may be wrong.
If it does get too warm (based on what ever temps you decide to keep it at) then just slide some of the pad out from the bottom of the container.
(Unless you have a thermostat connected to it)

Jim

Get a reostat...........

I would also get a reostat control to plug the mat product into so you can adjust the temperature. Another thing...........be very careful about what is under the mat. What ever surface is under that tank heater, and I do mean what ever surface, will get discolored over time. I had one sitting on a rug. I even had a bath towel folded up underneath it to protect the rug. After a couple of months I moved it to clean it. Not only was the towel discolored permanently, but the rug was too. I couldn't believe it. Prolonged use of a heat product, even a low heat one, will discolor fabric, carpet, rugs, wood, etc.

Back
Top Bottom