Help!!!

feras911

Hello guyz .. I bought a veild cham female
This is the second day in new home
But she is angry all the time and stress
So is this will take lobg time?? Often she is dark color

give her some time to settle in chams tend to be very stressed when they are welcome in a new home.My cham didnt stop being stressed for about a week or two then he brightend up. just keep up with feedingand misting and she will eventually settle in i wouldnt worry to much :rolleyes:

how old is she maybe she has eggs?

Congrats on your new girlie!

As Snipeusa has already said, they can take a week or so before they feel safe and relax in their new home. Some settle in faster than others. So don't worry if she doesn't eat as well, it may take her a few days as well.

Making sure that her cage has lots of plant cover and places to hide will ensure that she feels safe faster, because they are naturally shy creatures.

If you want, just to feel better, we can take a look at any photos of her or her cage that you may have so we can confirm that everything's as it should be for her to be happy and comfortable.

I bought it from some body but iam afraid she is have eggs couse i cant deal with such a thing ??? How can i know ?? I saw her many time in the bottom but not too long time when i get close of her she run and go to the wood stick...

Do you by any chance speak Spanish? There's something about how you formulate your sentences that reminds me of Spanish. If it is a language you're more comfortable with you can PM me, I'm fluent in Spanish. If not, then disregard this completely! :)

Don't feel overwhelmed, egg laying isn't the end of the world. If you post photos of her we may be able to tell if she looks gravid or not. If she looks sort of round she may have eggs. You'll need a place for her to lay eggs - something like a dark plastic container that is 12" deep by at least 7-8" wide full of washed play sand or organic dirt (both available at places like Home Depot for very cheap). These must be moist enough to be able to hold a tunnel without collapsing but not really wet.

plz guyz check this photos... thx

Attachments

• IMG_0999.jpg
    IMG_0999.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0994.jpg
    IMG_0994.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0998.jpg
    IMG_0998.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 92
Does she have a uvb bulb? I can't see one........she needs more branches and she wants a lot more leaves. She will not be happy unless she thinks she can hide. It's best to remove the moss at the bottom, because she may accidentally eat it.

NO SHE HAVENT but ill bring uv light ASAP and am planing to buy a bigger terrium i think that one is small for her,,,do any body descover if she has eggs??

You'll need a place for her to lay eggs - something like a dark plastic container that is 12" deep by at least 7-8" wide full of washed play sand or organic dirt . These must be moist enough to be able to hold a tunnel without collapsing but not really wet.
This is a laying bin. A plastic box with sand, for eggs.

Back
Top Bottom