Help

sad thing is that cham is w/c and was told it was a c/b. thats how they do it here in indiana expo's. if you buy a gravid female jacksons more than likely it is w/c.

if you want to save this animal meet me at the indy reptile show tomorrow. ill take her in and do my best. pm me to exchange numbers or time to meet.

Yeah, 7 days for a sick chameleon to wait is usually a death sentence (especially if she's made it for the last two weeks.)

sad thing is that cham is w/c and was told it was a c/b. thats how they do it here in indiana expo's. if you buy a gravid female jacksons more than likely it is w/c.

if you want to save this animal meet me at the indy reptile show tomorrow. ill take her in and do my best. pm me to exchange numbers or time to meet.

your a good person ataraxia i hope something is done this is a very very BAD situation very bad but with people on the forums its always a spirit lifter and everyone is a family here certainly i would definitely call the people jannb was talking about

Back
Top Bottom