Help

22zak

Hey everyone so this morning I noticed a few white spots on my chams back. Just curious if anyone knows what it could be. And what I can do to help if it’s something not good.

Attachments

• 4365D307-E7D5-4748-883E-F28C977DBD10.png
    4365D307-E7D5-4748-883E-F28C977DBD10.png
    714 KB · Views: 35
Pretty tiny. Does not looks like a shed starting.

How are you feeding? In a feeder run with a screen bottom? If so it could be supplement powder from the bugs falling through the feeder run bottom.

Pretty tiny. Does not looks like a shed starting.

How are you feeding? In a feeder run with a screen bottom? If so it could be supplement powder from the bugs falling through the feeder run bottom.
No I’ve been hand feeding him so I don’t think that’s it. And I’ve looked up calcium deposits but I don’t think it’s that either.

No I’ve been hand feeding him so I don’t think that’s it. And I’ve looked up calcium deposits but I don’t think it’s that either.
It is not a calcium deposit. Those are under the skin and do not look like that.

Can you see if it gently wipes off?

It is not a calcium deposit. Those are under the skin and do not look like that.

Can you see if it gently wipes off?
I will try that. I didnt want To agitate him or anything was gunna see if maybe he would rub it off on his own by the end of the day

Mine developed a white spot on his back yesterday. This morning he was 90% white because he's shedding. By end of day, most of the old white skin was gone!

Back
Top Bottom