Help

Yes that right

I want to see a pic of your veild so I can see how bad the MBD is and if he needs to go to the vet or if he can recover on his own. I don’t see anyone else willing to work through this language barrier so if you think your better off getting help elsewhere, go for it.

Ok you need to start giving a multivitamin 2 times a month but that’s not what’s wrong with your Cham. Your Cham is showing signs of MBD because you are using the wrong UVB bulb. Your veiled needs a 24” 12% T5HO bulb and fixture. Follow this link to one: http://www.lightyourreptiles.com/22...ut-with-arcadia-d3-12-ho-bulb/#ProductReviews

Put him under this light and he should stabilize within 1 week and start showing signs of recovery in about 1 month. If possible get him into 1hr of natural, unfiltered sunlight until you can get him the correct lighting.

I’m more than familiar with what a veild looks like. If the MBD is bad enough , and it sounds like it is, he may need liquid calcium or even injections, that’s why I need a pic.

I want to see a pic of your veild so I can see how bad the MBD is and if he needs to go to the vet or if he can recover on his own. I don’t see anyone else willing to work through this language barrier so if you think your better off getting help elsewhere, go for it.

Ok you need to start giving a multivitamin 2 times a month but that’s not what’s wrong with your Cham. Your Cham is showing signs of MBD because you are using the wrong UVB bulb. Your veiled needs a 24” 12% T5HO bulb and fixture. Follow this link to one: http://www.lightyourreptiles.com/22...ut-with-arcadia-d3-12-ho-bulb/#ProductReviews

Put him under this light and he should stabilize within 1 week and start showing signs of recovery in about 1 month. If possible get him into 1hr of natural, unfiltered sunlight until you can get him the correct lighting.
Sorry don't take it the wrong way I thank you for your help and all the info your telling me my greatfull I don't live in a area with unfiltered sunlight as it winter time so i will look in to getting him some new lightning thanks again?

I’m more than familiar with what a veild looks like. If the MBD is bad enough , and it sounds like it is, he may need liquid calcium or even injections, that’s why I need a pic.
He not had it for long today was the first time of seeing it up to now he been ok?

He not had it for long today was the first time of seeing it up to now he been ok?
No, MBD takes time to set in. If he’s already to the point of losing control of his movements that means he is in the later stages of MBD and should probably be seen by a vet.

If it’s winter where you live and can’t give him direct sunlight you need to get that light as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom